Invoicing & Data Controller (Immingham)
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Experts are recruiting for an Invoicing & Data Controller to work for a well-established fleet repair & maintenance company.
As the Invoicing & Data Controller you will be responsible for ensuring the ERP system has the accurate information inputted and is managed effectively so the invoices are raised in a timely manner.
You must be able to come on board and take ownership of the workload. The ideal candidate must come from a SME background.
- Raise invoices against key customers on a perpetual basis throughout the month.
- Enter the relevant data form the worksheets submitted from the field based operations department.
- Raise the nessecary AWA’s (Additional Work Arising) and submit to key customers.
- To ensure final costs are submitted as required within a timely manner.
- To obtain order numbers from allocated customers for non-contract work and submit the final costs as required.
- Ensure all details are correctly entered onto the system and compile – distribute reports as required
- Ensure all labour and materials are entered against specific job codes.
- Assist in general office duties as and when required.
- Assist with any other work requirement as directed by your line manager.
- Excellent administration experience
- Track record of proactively managing invoices
- Numerate – strong background in dealing with numbers / data
- A good drive / ambition / work ethic
10th Feb 2020
Administrator, Finance administrator, Purchasing administrator, Invoicing Administrator