IT Administrator (Derby)
Ford & Stanley Interim – The Recruitment Experts are seeking an IT Administrator for a global provider in the rail industry.
This is an opportunity to work for a globally renown company who supply critical components into the rail industry.
You will provide onsite IT support and maintain the ERP manufacturing system. If the candidate is successful during the contract period, our client would be interested in hiring this position permanently.
Role and Responsibilities
- To provide onsite IT support for hardware and software related issues.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Responsible for the upkeep, configuration and reliable operation of computer systems and servers.
- Develop upgrade plans and identify technology to improve the business efficiency.
- Managing IT contracts and services to ensure continuous operations.
- To maintain the ERP system by working closely with the Project Administrator. Both looking for issues within the system and then resolving them.
- To create macros to help maintain the ERP system
- Manage network security as IT Administrator
- To create the MRP twice a week for the purchasing department.
- Update and maintain the IT asset list.
- Produce and exercise a disaster recovery plan, you will be required to perform DR tests every quarter
- To understand the new company policies that are introduced and adhered to.
- 5 GCSE Grades A-C
- Strong Knowledge in the following areas:
- Infor LN knowledge
- Experience with active directory
- Power point
- Further IT qualifications