Lead Systems Engineer - Security & CCTV (London)
£90,000 - £95,000 per annum
Ford & Stanley - are supporting our key client as they look to recruit a Security Systems specialist to lead the delivery from a technical perspective with regards to the future strategy of various security systems that will be implemented and integrated on a major infrastructure project.
Role and Responsibilities
- Be the lead on security systems engineering strategy from a technical point of view.
- Technical assurance for delivery of scope of work.
- Be the key stakeholder manager.
- Requirements engineering.
- Manage technical risk.
Experience and Requirement
- Ideally a Chartered Engineer
- Be a technical expert on security systems ideally on large infrastructure projects (ideally rail)
- Strong understanding of Common Safety Method.
- Be commercially astute.
- £45,000 +