Maintenance Electrician (Wolverton)
£30,000 - £34,000
Are you an experienced Maintenance Electrician from a heavy industrial environment who is looking for the chance to work for an industry leader in rolling stock?
Our client is a major rolling stock overhauler who have a 100-acre depo based in Wolverton. Due to an influx in work, they’re looking to add a key member into their close-knit maintenance team to support their team, working on all aspects of the facilities around the depo from lighting to their machines.
Wolverton, Castlethorpe, Milton Keynes.
Role and Responsibilities
- Carry out planned preventive maintenance on time and in full.
- Fault find on various mechanical and electrical systems.
- Responsible for any reactive maintenance on various mechanical and electrical systems.
- Responsible for prioritising repairs in order to reduce production.
- At least 3 year’s experience as an electrician working in an industrial environment
- Must be qualified to at least 17th Edition
- Strong Mechanical, analytical and solution-driven skills
- Be able to use basic tools and machinery
- Able to read measure devices and schematics
- Manual lathe and mill experience.
- Excellent understanding of safety rule and H&S policy.=
Working knowledge of PLC control
Likely job titles
Maintenance engineer, Electrician, Facilities engineer, Maintenance technician.
- £25,000 - £35,000