Maintenance Planner Rolling Stock (Leeds)
£350 - £400 per day
Ford & Stanley Interim - The Rail Recruitment Experts are recruiting on behalf of a train operating company who are seeking an experienced Maintenance Planner with Rolling Stock experience.
Our client works with a wide range of high profile customers within rail, so you will consistently be given the opportunity to work on industry leading projects and have a real contribution to this generation of rail.
Predominantly based in Leeds, travel to depot's also required.
Role and Responsibilities
- Undertake resource and vehicle planning activities locally at the depot throughout the cascade process.
- Coordinating resources, the cascade in / out of vehicles, maintenance activities and modification / introduction to service activities.
- Liaise with suppliers, procurement and depot teams to ensure the programmes developed are robustly delivered.
- Significant engineering experience which can be used to assist the depot with the escalation of technical engineering issues, would also be advantageous.
- Rolling stock experience in a similar role.
- Experience working in a depot environment.