Management Accountant (Littlehampton)
£35,000 - £40,000
Are you an experienced Management Accountant who has great attention to detail?
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Experts are working in partnership with a leading manufacturer who have a global customer base.
Due to continued growth the Finance Director is looking for additional support to assist in the day to day management of the purchasing & sales operations, monthly management accounts & maintaining/ updating the in-house system
The role here includes supervising Sales and Procurement staff that generate customer quotations, buy materials and services, analyse sales margins and liaise with customers/suppliers. You will report directly to the Finance Director, but act with a degree of independence as a line manager for admin staff employed by another department.
- Dealing with monthly management accounts
- Report writing
- You will manage the link between Sales, Engineering, Procurement and Production departments.
- Manage the CRM system & SAGE
- Ensuring the information on the systems are inputted accurately in order to produce invoices.
- Liaising with clients and suppliers
- Customer Service
- General administration
Experience / Skills / Personal Attributes
- Management accountant experience 10+ years
- You must have experience of CRM
- Payroll experience
- Proficient in using SAGE
- Analytical skills
- Excellent excel knowledge (pivot tables)
- Experience gained in such areas as internal sales, estimating, proposals, purchasing etc would be very beneficial.
- The ability to work unsupervised
This is an "all encompassing" role which will be based at the site in Littlehampton although candidates residing in such locations as Brighton (West), Worthing, Bognor Regis etc will find commuting a good proposition.
14th Feb 2020
Administration Manager, Management Accountant, Finance Team Leader
- £35,000 - £45,000