Manual Machinist (Littlehampton)
£12 - £17 per hour
Are you career minded, looking for a new challenge? Are you flexible, friendly and conscientious?
Are you looking for a new organisation who put staff development and training at the forefront of the business model and invest in new technology and people as a first point of call?
Are you an experienced Manual Machinist looking for the chance to manage your own workload in a stress-free environment, have flexible working hours and still develop your skills as CNC Machinist?
- You will have the opportunity to work for an organisation who have recently won major works and invested heavily in new machinery for further business growth, you will be trained on CNC machinery if you have the prior manual machinery/toolmaking experience.
- They currently have a close-knit team in one location giving you the opportunity to grow with the business.
- My client also offers flexible hours to meet business needs with Days, Twilight and night shifts available – a four-day week covers the core hours with overtime available you if required increasing your earning potential.
Little Hampton, Southampton, Eastbourne, Chichester, Portsmouth
Role and Responsibilities
- Manufacture Jigs, castings & moulds.
- You will be responsible for programming, operating and turning CNC Machines (after training)
- Responsible for using Lathe and Milling machines.
- At least 1 year’s experience in a similar position.
- Manual lathe and mill experience.
Manual machinist, Milling, Lathes, Toolmaker, CNC Machinist, CNC Turner.
- £15,000 - £25,000