Marketing Executive - Part Time (Birmingham)
£17,000 per annum
Are you an exceptional Marketing Executive looking to make a mark in a new business?
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Specialists are looking to recruit a part time Senior Marketing Executive (B2B) to join a prestigious FE college that has been established to train the next generation of rail professionals. You will be required to work in the Birmingham office Mon - Wed.
As the Senior Marketing Executive, you will lead on all marketing and communication activities to attract target businesses to the college and engage them in utilising the college for the provision of their learning and education requirements, primarily apprenticeships and short courses.
- To plan and develop a robust marketing and communications tactical plan in order to help the College meets its recruitment targets, with a particular focus on supporting the employer engagement activity for the College
- To deliver an effective marketing and communications plan.
- To report on KPIs to enable the College to determine the impact of marketing and communications activity, particularly around enquiry numbers and application numbers
- To work with the Head of Communications and Marketing to ensure a strong and relevant voice for the College across the rail industry and associated supply chains.
- To write compelling copy for use in a variety of media, including online, advertising, for publications, for event invites etc
- To advise and effectively brief marketing colleagues and external agencies on activity that needs to be undertaken
- To take oversight of digital marketing activities (including for the website, social media and online content) that engage industry, including key decision makers and also potential learners themselves, ensuring marketing activity is relevant, effective and contemporary
- Generating leads
The successful candidate will need to have good working knowledge of contemporary marketing practice and the ability to communicate effectively.
- Copywriting for a variety of audiences
- Confident IT skills
- Digital Marketing
- GCSE English & Maths at grade C
- Ability to deal enquiries professionally
- B2B experience
Previous experience in marketing apprenticeships
- £15,000 - £25,000