Mechanical Design Engineer - Building Services (Manchester)
£34 - £38 per hour
Ford & Stanley Interim – The Recruitment Experts are recruiting on behalf of an expanding UK based Consultancy.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join a design consultancy which has been recently acquired by a high-profile construction company and is growing rapidly, successfully winning several key projects in the UK. Our Client is an expert in designing low energy buildings, their building services teams deliver industry leading mechanical and electrical engineering design solutions that lead the way.
Role & responsibilities
- Deliver Mechanical design scope of work across Building Services projects
- Carry out any or all Mechanical design from concept to completion as required by the project
- Assure the quality of all output to the lead engineer
- Assure the design is produced in line with the processes
Manchester - Salford Quays
The ideal candidate will have a comprehensive knowledge of all Mechanical building and infrastructure services and have the communication skills to liaise and co-ordinate with clients, Architects and all other members of the design team. You will have experience working in design within a project environment.
- Degree qualified in either Mechanical Engineering or Building Services (or related)
- Extensive Mechanical design experience (from concept to completion)
- A comprehensive technical knowledge of all Mechanical building and infrastructure services (e.g. Lighting, HVAC)
Actively working towards a professional registration (CEng/IEng)
Monday 7th January 2019