Mechanical Test Engineer (Hemel Hempstead)
£22,000 - £28,000 per annum
Are you an experienced mechanical engineer looking to take the next step working with an established organisation who are renowned for their mark of excellence in over 172 countries?
Ford & Stanley – The Engineering Recruitment Specialists are looking for a Mechanical engineer who wants to join a specialist team who inspire excellence across the globe?
This is an opportunity for you to be in a role that offers diversity and variety as you’re responsible for managing mul-tiple projects within a small team focused on the safety respiratory protective equipment . Moreover, you will be an integral relationship builder for key clients, communicating with all levels within a company from technicians to direc-tors.
- Join an excellent team in the Testing laboratories as a Test engineer within a small team focused on the safety of respiratory protective equipment
- You will have constant interactions and engagement with key clients at a variety of levels from technicians to Directors.
- You will be responsible for managing time critical testing projects and undertaking precision measurements.
- 2 years experience working in a mechanical engineer role
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourceful and solution orientated
- Qualified to at least BTEC/ HND/ HNC or NVQ in mechanical engineering
Experience with standards would be desirable
30 November 2018
- Hemel Hempstead
- £25,000 - £35,000