Microsoft Dynamics CRM Specialist (London)
£50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Ford & Stanley – The Engineering Recruitment Specialists are looking for looking for Microsoft Dynamics CRM specialist with excellent project management skills to lead the roll out of a new CRM system for a major UK Rail stakeholder. The client sees the roll out of this CRM as fundamental to increased customer engagement that will ultimately ensure improved operations across the entire UK Rail network.
Role and Responsibilities
- Co- ordinate, train and support the network of business champions and offer ongoing support for all departments.
- Effective Licence management
- Work with stakeholders to identify, design, propose and implement system enhancements.
- Provide first line support for the CRM system to act as the operational contact between any suppliers related to the system.
- To assist and enable implementation of the ‘CRM’ roadmap
- Deliver and integrate the CRM system to all internal departments ensuring that the software is used in the best.
- Working in a CRM administrator or specialist role for at least 5 years
- Recent in-depth knowledge of the Dynamics 365 platform / CRM online
- Experience with Security and Licence management
- Experience in in actively leading CRM adoption and development
- Previous experience designing and delivering user training
30 November 2018
- £45,000 +