Network Field Engineer (Derby)
£30,000 per annum
Are you an IT/Telecoms Engineer with a strong knowledge of Cisco Switches?, looking for an exciting field engineer opportunity?
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Specialists are looking for someone methodical, organised and responsible due to the nature of the work required, along with technical expertise, you will need to have worked in a high-pressure environment and have no issue with being under the cosh from the off!
The successful candidate will work with the IT team to provide support upgrades to WAN and MPLS/SD Wan. Each project will vary in terms of access and requirements therefore you will need to be able to adapt to changing situations.
- Excellent time-management skills; the ability to balance additional issues and problems as they arise against a set delivery plan and organise themselves
- An openness to work collaboratively and to contribute to the delivery of a major project delivery
- Sharp and rigorous attention to detail
- A tenacious, committed and results-oriented polite attitude
- A minimum of 2-3 years working in an Network environment
- Wireless Network technology and management
- Any experience with remote working environments using Fibre, copper, Wi-Fi connectivity
- CCNA or Industry experience
- £25,000 - £35,000