Office Administrator (Kent)
£15,000 - £20,000 per annum
I am looking to talk to office administrators with a real eye for detail and a desire to work in a high compliance engineering business where accuracy is a valued skill.
This permanent position is part of a small team that is controlling a number of rail machines located across the country that requires a safety critical approach in everything that they do.
Key responsibilities of the administrator include
- To assist duty controllers on a daily basis, including monitoring OTM and staff movements/hours, administering end of month reports and assisting with incident reporting & admin.
- Arrange and manage Fuel, Water, Waste and other orders to ensure OTMs are resourced as necessary within your remit of control
- Provide information and reports as required
- To undertake any training as required
- Issue safety briefings as required
- OTM Work Returns/Phires forms are collated on a daily basis and sent to relevant parties. E.g. Customer, managers
- Reporting any areas of concern to the relevant managers e.g. OTM Faults, crew issues, resources etc.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate prior experience in a technical administration position. They will be able to prioritise their own workload and have good working knowledge of using Excel, Word and Outlook.
- £15,000 - £25,000