Onboarding & Training Manager
£25,000 - 40,000 per annum
Are you a pro-active, dynamic, and a high achieving Training Manager?
Ford & Stanley - The Rail Recruitment Specialists are recruiting an Onboarding & Training Manager to work for a highly ambitious technology specialist.
As the Onboarding & Training Manager you will be responsible for transitioning customers from their existing systems onto a more efficient platform.
During the on-boarding process you will be accountable for providing training on all aspects of the system, in addition to this you will provide advice and guidance as to how customers can use the system to its full potential.
This role will only be suitable for those who have working in a training and customer-facing role within a technology-based environment.
Location: Main office based in Sheffield, however this role will involve travelling nationally.
- Working alongside the client and the sales team to fully understand the business requirement.
- Working with the client to understand their training needs, produce training plan and material where required.
- Creating self-learning material in digital formats.
- Training internal employees on the system.
- Developing productive working relationships with key client stakeholders.
- Conducting regular training refreshers for customers.
- Liaising with the sales, support, and development teams to identify opportunities for continuous improvement of their internal software.
- Running training courses at the client’s site & via video call
- Minimum of 2 years in a training capacity and customer -facing environment.
- Experience in the technology industry
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- IT literate with experience of using Articulate storyline or other articulate 360 applications or other related systems.
- Proficient in the deployment and management of enterprise learning management systems within a medium to large scale orgainsation.
- Strong communication and written skills.
- Self-motivated with a positive work ethic.
- £25,000 - £35,000