£32 - £35 per hour
Are you a Planner on the lookout for the next contract opportunity?
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Experts are recruiting a Rail Planner for a global consultancy to work on a long-term contract on behalf of one of their prestigious clients.
Our client is a recognised global service provider for a variety of industries is looking for a Planner Engineer for one of their committed rail clients.
Nottingham, Remote working available
Role and Responsibilities
- Support the Delivery Manager(s) and team to achieve business and functional objectives across all projects
- Accurately input, update and maintain relevant planning systems and records as required
- Support project planning activities in particular Company tendering activities by producing project plans for submission with tenders
- Compiling cost and resource forecast data
- Data gathering and weekly, monthly and quarterly progress reporting
- Comply with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in order to drive improvement
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with key stakeholders and maintain a customer focus
- Engineering degree or Software Engineering degree or relevant proven experience.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office, in particular MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- P6 planning experience
- Rolling stock/rail experience
9th October 2020
Likely Job Titles
P6 Planner, Planning Coordinator, Engineering Planner