Plant Fitter (Walsall)
£26,000 - £32,000 per annum
Are you an experienced mechanical fitter looking for an opportunity to further their career? One of our partners have a position for a Plant Fitter working on servicing and maintenance of company assets.
Ford & Stanley - the Technical Recruitment Experts are aiding the recruitment of a Plant Fitter working on a range of plant including lifting equipment, excavators and generators.
Birmingham, Telford, Stafford, Walsall
Role and Responsibilities
- Complete service and maintenance for mechanical and non-mechanical plant and specialist equipment, following manufacture guidelines and company processes.
- Raise workshop jobs in the system detailing hours and parts used for all service, maintenance and repair work completed saving the updated certificates on the shared drive.
- Request parts for workshop jobs to be ordered using the workshop module in the system. Ensure damage repairs are processed as rechargeable in the system where applicable and photographs are submitted to support charges.
- Request purchase orders to be raised for parts for stock, and suggest stock holding requirements to management. Identify equipment for disposal and highlight to management.
- Previous experience working as a Plant Fitter
- Computer literate
- Attention to detail and ability to follow procedures
- Ability to work well within a team, offering support to others
- Driving license
Possible job titles
Fitter, Mechanical Fitter, Plant Fitter
- £25,000 - £35,000