PMO Analyst (Stratford)
£200 - £230 per day
Ford & Stanley Interim - The Rail Recruitment Experts have partnered with an award-winning train operator based out of London who are seeking an experienced PMO Analyst to support their new trains programme team.
This is an opportunity to optimise control over delivery of our client’s high profile projects within the new trains programme team. You will be working as part of a team to provide programme and project management support across the portfolio.
- Maintain the project structure that aligns with delivery of organisational goals
- Ensure projects are complying with the programme governance
- Manage compliance across all processes
- Monitor lifecycle control procedures by project managers, ensuring that delivery status is tracked and communicated
- Support project management capability through reporting, training of PMs and providing feedback
- Maintain document management within programme to internal and external standards
- Maintain project actions, risks and escalation input to reports
- Support planning activities by consolidating individual projects and co-ordinating mapping of dependencies and impact
- Monitor and enforce complete and accurate time recording
- Assist with reporting and packaging of presentations
- Ensure all material risks and issues at all levels across the group have documented management actions and are tracked to resolution, with full visibility at the appropriate level
- Support with the programme change control process and administration of papers
- Support with ad hoc administrative activities such as raising POs etc as and when required by the programme
You will be an experienced individual with experience working in a challenging PMO environment. You will have excellent Microsoft skills with the ability to support with presentations and report writing.
- Experience working in a challenging PMO environment previously
- Excellent Microsoft skills
- Proven ability to integrate rapidly into a dynamic environment and quickly become independently productive
- Experience in a PMO position within Rail
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle- able to describe at least one standard development methodology
- Microsoft Project and SharePoint experience