PreSales Consultant (Derby)
£20000 - £35000
Are you a Presales Consultant and have a passion for technology? looking for the opportunity to break into an award-winning technology provider that has a passion for innovation and is looking for a Presales Consultant to work within the sales team, providing exceptional customer service to high profiles clients across the country.
Ford & Stanley – Digital Specialists are recruiting a Presales Consultant to join their award-winning client in Derby
The primary purpose of the Presales role is to provide Quote and document creation support to the Account Management team and BDM’s. The overarching priority is to make the enquiry to proposal process efficient and accurate with guidance and advice provided from a desk-based head that prevents the external team members needing to lose time to document assembly, presentation checks and costing accuracy on simple quotes.
- Supporting sales teams & channel partners by verifying, assisting with and verifying quotes & proposals
- Write clear hand over notes for Solutions, Network and Operations team.
- Work with Senior Pre-Sales Consultants Team to obtain BOM’s
- Engage with Sales Support Team and Suppliers to obtain deal registration, bid pricing and product information.
- Support Account Managers on qualification phone calls and webex’s
- (When Trained) Provide support via canned demonstrations of core technologies such as BaaS and DRaaS
- Understand the importance of and how to deliver great customer service
- Have excellent communication skills (face to face, phone and written)
- A passionate communicator with the ability to alter the message to different audiences
- Have high attention to detail
- ability to work pro-actively and to deadlines
- be a team player
- Strong understanding of identified technology
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel
- Ideally, come from a Presales background
- £25,000 - £35,000