Principal / Senior Systems Engineer (Edinburgh)
£60,000 - £65,000 per annum
Are you an experienced technical IVV Systems expert looking for a fresh opportunity?
Ford & Stanley are recruiting a lead Systems Engineering on a permanent basis for a global engineering organisation, who are focused on delivering software engineering services. My client specialises in product engineering across industries such as Defence, Hi-Tech and transportation.
Role and Responsibilities
Candidates should currently be employed as a Systems Engineer/ Senior Systems Engineer/ Principal Systems Engineer with experience of integration, verification, validation, certification, qualification and acceptance of complex, high-reliability systems.
As this company falls within the defence sector on candidates with British Citizenship are permitted to apply. The successful candidate will ideally come from an electrical engineering background. This position is an urgent requirement for my client and will continue recruiting through the current crisis.
- Lead/ support generation of test strategy, test plans & test documentation
- Planning/ preparation of integration/test environment, including facilities, test equipment (custom/ COTS), tools & test/ simulation software
- Lead/ support system integration and test activities, working closely with hardware, software & firmware teams to achieve project milestones/ deliverables
- Help to identify, investigate & resolve system integration issues
- Lead/support verification of system & sub-system requirements
- Define verification methods/ tests & show traceability to systems/ sub-system requirements
- Support system/ sub-system Qualification testing, including generation of test reports
- Current valid SC clearance would be an advantage
Job ref: JJ5189
- £45,000 +