Production Engineer (Long Marston)
£38,000 - £44,000 per annum
Ford & Stanley – The Engineering Recruitment Specialists are looking for an experienced Production engineer/ Manufacturing engineer from a heavy/ automotive/ aerospace engineering background who is highly driven & ambitious and can independently take on the significant improvement of production processes of a fairly new manufacturer, bringing a new futuristic approach to a growing industry.
This is a great opportunity to join a company who are at the key part of their company growth due to their rapid increase in orders. Due to this they’re looking for a career driven individual to increase and improve their current manufacturing output making sure all targets and client needs are met.
Role and Responsibilities
- Assisting the production engineers and compliance manager, to achieve departmental requirements.
- Create the work breakdown structures necessary to manufacture vehicles, components and systems in a safe manner and ensuring production targets, including but not limited to budget and timescales.
- Provide production engineering input as required to future business opportunities or bids
- Collate and update KPI data and display boards
- Responsible for evaluating build documentation to identify opportunities for improvements and further requirements.
- Promote awareness and use of in-house business management systems to identify training opportunities.
- Assist and manage the transfer of information from the engineering department in relation to change control of engineering drawings.
- Minimum of 3 years current experience within a heavy engineering environment (Mechanical & Electrical systems)
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Experience with detailed reporting writing (WI’s, QA, Safety)
- Proactive and engaging to work efficiently to deadlines in order to achieve targets.
- Relevant engineering degree
- Confident in making informed and evidence-based decisions
11th December 2018
- Long Marston
- £35,000 - £45,000