Project Administrator (Bradford-on-Avon)
£24,000 per annum
Are you a experienced project manager, looking to join a company at the forefront of the Digital Rail revolution, Are you someone that is dependable, hardworking and most importantly someone who takes everything in their stride, wanting to work on projects that are bringing the UK rail industry into the modern age?
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Experts are assisting one of our major clients, to recruit an outstanding Project Administrator to join their growing team.
A role has arisen for an experienced Project Administrator to join our client based in Bradford-on-Avon, Wiltshire. Reporting to the Resourcing Manager, the role holder will be primarily responsible for the day to day requirements of the project teams within a high-pressure environment. The role holder will be required to work within the Operations department PMO function, and will need to be flexible and adaptable providing support across many different and varied tasks as required. As a team player, you will interact across a varied work force with a can-do and friendly attitude.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Providing day to day support to project leaders and teams within a fast paced, changing environment
- Adhering to company policies and processes
- General office duties including answering telephones and occasional reception cover
- Arranging travel and accommodation for the Project Teams and Managers
- Supporting the project leaders and engineers in the smooth running and delivery of multiple projects and support contracts
- Ensuring the Internal Business Management System is adhered to and relevant quality standards are met and maintained
- Acquisition of project data (as required) including project reporting and financial management
- Assisting in all tasks relating to software/system releases and site visits
- Controlling of project documentation, timesheets, version control and filing
- Recording of project inputs and outputs and the administration of the Project Configuration Management Systems.
- Experience with the manipulation of data and the use of formulas and pivot charts in Excel
- Maintaining customer property records
- Updating asset management system
- Support to the Senior Management team as required
- Excellent knowledge and experience of administration and administration systems preferably within a PMO environment across multiple sites
- Excellent and proven computer skills including Word, Excel & Access
- Reporting and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interface with engineers, suppliers & customers
- Flexible, adaptable, full of enthusiasm and able to work proactively under own initiative
- Knowledge of project lifecycles an advantage
- Willing to learn and take on new responsibilities to further career prospects within a growing company
- Friendly and approachable with a can-do attitude – nothing is too much trouble
- £15,000 - £25,000