Project Administrator - Part Time (Coulsdon)
£11,500 - £11,985 per annum
Are you highly organised & efficient?
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Experts are working with one of our UK rail clients who have been acquired by the world’s leading technology business with big ambitions to secure a foothold in the UK rail advance technologies space.
My client is looking for a Project Administrator on a part time basis, who will be responsible for managing document control for the operations department across various projects and carry out general administrative support for the team.
Monday to Friday, 10:30- 14:30 (20 hours per a week)
- Responsible for maintaining a document control system, ensuring that the current version of all controlled documents are available to the relevant staff and passed onto the client in a timely manner.
- check and issue documents to clients via email or the document management portal.
- Upload the latest version of project-orientated documentation as requested by Project Managers/ Engineers.
- Co-ordinate and book role specific training for operations team members and support the Project & Operations Manager and HE Manager with resource planning.
- Support the PM's & Delivery managers in preparing site documentation and SAP administration.
- Support project & Commercial Manager to ensure payment applications, invoicing are completed in time.
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- Experience working in a similar environment - rail/ construction / engineering
- Use of document management portals
- Proficient in IT skills (Excel, Word & Outlook)
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
16th March 2020
- < £15,000