Project Manager (Birmingham)
£380 - £500 per day (dependent on experience)
Opportunity for a Project Manager to join a rail franchise that sees excellence in project management process and stakeholder management as the key to keeping promises made for the delivery of a major schedule of engineering works in the West Midlands area.
Due to the continued expansion of the business and the recent wins of high profile projects, the organisation is expanding at a rapid rate. They are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join them on an 8-week contract position focusing on the Digital Customer Information Screen projects.
You will have experience in Telecommunications within the Rail sector, be a confident communicator and able to deliver technology-based design solutions whilst working closely with internal and external stake holders.
- Technically competent in telecommunications and station works
- Experience in the design development in as many of the following areas as possible:
- PA & PA/VA
- Security and help points
- Experience in developing, managing and delivery technology-based design solutions
- Experience delivering change in a complex business environment
- Excellent stake holder management skills
Please note: This is an urgent requirement, the candidate must be able to start the position by Monday 27th August at the latest.
Closing Date: Friday 10th August