Project Manager - Rail (Coulsdon)
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Do you have experience in the delivery of design & build of communication systems within the Rail division?
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Experts are working with one of our UK rail clients who have been acquired by the world’s leading technology business with big ambitions to secure a foothold in the UK rail advance technologies space.
My client is looking for an experienced Project Manager who will be responsible for the execution, P&L and contractual obligations for assigned projects.
It is essential you have experience working in a Network Rail and / or London Underground environment, designing and building of communication systems.
- Ensures execution of obligations detailed within the Contract whilst ensuring compliance with the company Safety culture, guidelines, environment and legislative requirements.
- Working with the Head of Projects & Operations, Delivery Managers and supporting Operations Team, to execute the delivery of each Project and its Contractual obligation to agreed budgets.
- Continuously analyses operations and processes, and initiates respective innovation projects
- Contributes to and monitors relevant Project KPI's
- Manage, monitor and analyse the P&L statements for individual projects with regards to influences on the profitability.
- Supports and monitors their own employee satisfaction, qualification, development and performance management
- Support the Sales/BD process in the definition of the Project Execution with respect to resources, programme and delivery risk
- Experience in the delivery of design and build of Communication systems in a Railway environment n a Network Rail and / or London Underground.
- Experience as The Contractor or Sub-Contractor Project Manager is desirable
- Strong command of the English language and numeral skills
- Working knowledge of the NEC 3 form of Contract
- Able to write and review contract communications including Early Warnings, Notice of Compensation Events and general Communications
- Good understanding of Programme of Works in Contract context as well as daily tool to deliver the project
- Effective project management, including effective resource allocation within assigned projects and budget management
Likely job titles
Job ref: AP5258
- £45,000 +