Project Manager (Warrington)
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Experts are recruiting for a Project Manager to kick start their career in a market leading, rail consultancy based in Warrington.
My client is a growing consultancy, who are truly making a name for themselves within the rail infrastructure department. After a number of high profile wins, there is an opportunity for a Project Manager to establish themselves within their projects team and to instantly be brought in to help manage small to high value rail project from conception to completion. Assisting on the full project lifecycle.
They are seeking a Project Manager to join their brand new, rapidly expanding team to support their mission in growing the company’s Northern presence.
Role and Responsibilities
- Plan, develop, monitor design, tender and supervise the implementation of projects to the agreed targets and clients’ satisfaction, delivering the projects to time, cost and quality.
- Act as principal client contact on all aspects of the project. Develop and maintain effective client relationships, monitor client satisfaction levels and respond urgently to any client concerns.
- Ensure progress is communicated regularly with Clients and that improvement plans are developed and implemented as necessary to benefit the Project.
- Manage and pro-actively mitigate risks and obstacles to contractual performance and total project delivery, including obtaining specialist 3rd party support where necessary.
- Ensure regular effective communication with clients and within the project team.
- Monitor work progress and compliance to specifications and standards and collate documentation and records.
The ideal candidate will have an interest within the rail industry, ready and willing to take on new challenges. As a driver for high standards and organisational accomplishment, you will work tenaciously to meet and exceed expectations, ensuring customer satisfaction is at the forefront of your objectives.
- APM or Prince 2 or equivalent project management qualification
- Engineering / Civils background
- Degree in any discipline (preferred)
Friday 16th November 2018
Likely Job Titles
Assistant Project Manager, APM, Project Planner
- £35,000 - £45,000