Project Manager (West Sussex)
£350 - £400 per day
Ford & Stanley Interim - The Rail Recruitment Experts are seeking a Project Manager to support our Client who are industry leaders in supplying ground breaking safety critical products.
Due to the continued expansion of the business and a recent influx of orders, the organisation is expanding at a rapid rate. Our Client design, anufacture and test all products in house and have recently branched out into new sectors due to the success within rail.
6 months initially
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide systematic daily updates on each and every tool
- Clearly define the project scope
- Responsible for ensuring excellence in project delivery is achieved, ensuring the company’s reputation is upheld with both existing companies and new opportunities
- Develop commercial relationships with all customers and supply chain partners
- Managing the delivery of work packages to time, cost and quality
- Create innovative ways to deliver products and services to customers in order to deliver profitable business growth
- Maintain high levels of customer service
- Contribute to achieving forecasted sales by ensuring projects are delivered on time, to quality and budget
- Ensure all project stages and work packages are effectively planned and managed
They are seeking a tenacious project manager with a methodical approach to support on a contractual basis who has previously worked in a workshop/shop floor environment and therefore has product specific knowledge. You will have a flexible approach and be able to adapt if requirements are changed in the process.
- Methodical approach to providing project plan updates
- Diplomatic approach in order to manage/chase the workforce effectively
- Proven track record in a similar postiion within a highly regulated industry
- Project Management qualification
- Rail experience
- West Sussex