Project Planner (Birmingham)
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Ford & Stanley – the rail recruitment experts are currently recruiting for a Project Planner to join a rail franchise that sees excellence in project planning process and stakeholder management as the key to keeping promises made for the delivery of a major schedule of engineering works in the West Midlands area.
The possibility of joining a business who experiencing rapid growth due to over £1 billion worth of investments into the rail network in the West Midlands. To become part of a team that is looking to become an established part of the overall franchise and be a key in ensuring that projects are on target to eradicate risks of lost revenue and penalties costs. The Project Planner will play a pivotal part in developing and supporting multiple work streams in all project planning activities from early stage development of project plans through to integrated programme plan across the various work streams in the transition’s directorate.
- Supporting project managers to establish, monitor and report schedules and variances, develop recovery and contingency plans
- Providing assurance around the quality of schedules and dependencies across the programme and leading assurance reviews
- Develop programme wide planning approach and appropriate templates
- ln depth knowledge of planning/project control techniques and MSP software
- Personable approach, capable of working with stakeholder at various levels in the organisation and ability to take the lead when required
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Primavera software
- Previous knowledge of the Rail industry
- Experience of developing, documenting and launching planning/project control processes
Friday 15th January 2019
- £45,000 +