Project Planner (Birmingham)
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Project Planner with a proficiency in P6 looking for an opportunity to play a pivotal part in a company’s success as it attempts to make a direct impact on the West-Midlands rail infrastructure?
Ford & Stanley - The Rail Recruitment Experts are recruiting for a Rail Project Planner to join an already established Project Management consultancy looking to grow the business with its own Planning sector to work with the Project Managers on high profile ventures.
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for creating large project schedules ensuring quality, logic, clarity and accuracy.
- Extract all relevant scheduling data from the programme plan.
- Support the use/integration of project and contract management systems into the daily operation of the business.
- Assisting in preparing for tender/contract, reviewing render progress and monitoring programmes.
- Perform project progress that has been achieved to date.
- Assist the Project Manager with evaluating schedule impacts that may arise from sourcing decisions.
- Provide relevant reports and planning support to both project team and management, ensuring the team has all the tools required to make the right decisions and meet deadlines.
- Clearly communicate roles, expectations and accountabilities to all team members on a regular basis.
- Keep management and stakeholders informed of any issues that may arise and the status of ongoing projects.
- Rail background
- Proficiency in P6 Primavera.
- Significant planning experience essential.
- Proficient to intermediate level in Excel as a minimum.
- Understanding of project lifecycles.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation
Likely job titles
Planner, Project Planner, P6, Primavera 6
- £45,000 +