Project Planner - Contract (Birmingham)
£250 - £300 per day
Are you a project planner with expertise within the UK Rail industry, experienced with MS Project or Primavera and interested in developing your career credentials by working for a major rail business with expansive contractual commitments to introduce new fleets of trains?
Ford & Stanley, Rail recruitment specialists are delighted to be working with a UK rail business that has several high profile and exciting projects that require the skills of a capable planner who can support the development of project plans and work packages.
This is a contract position and will run for an initial 3-month period.
Birmingham City Centre
Role & Responsibilities
With prior demonstrable experience working on MS Project or Primavera, developing plans and work packages for several ongoing projects, you will be expected to:
- Liaise with Project Managers to define a project
- Map out work packages to develop structured, departmental plans.
- Liaise with Internal Stakeholders to develop requirements, scoping and planning workshops.
- Create project plans using Microsoft Project or Primavera.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Project Planner, ideally with a knowledge and experience of the Rail Industry and Rolling Stock introduction processes. You must:
- Have experience of either Primavera or Microsoft Project (ideally both).
- Be a confident user of Excel
- Be able to communicate effectively on all levels with a wide variety of audiences.
- Be self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative.