Project Signalling Engineer (Swindon)
£450 - £460 per day
Are you a Signalling Engineer with experience in VHLC interlocking and TDM’s? Do you have a valid PTS and the flexibility to work nights and weekends as required?
Ford & Stanley, the Rail Recruitment Specialists are working with one of the UK’s leading Rail contractors to provide a signalling engineer who has recently worked with VHLC and TDM’s. Without this skill set the contractor is at risk of losing a large project.
Swindon, With the likelihood to attend meetings in London & Bristol
6 months with a potential to extend long term
- Successfully deliver and handback signalling schemes from GRIP4-8 ensuring compliance with NR standards
- Liaise and interface with client, project management, design, construction and testing throughout project lifecycle.
- Lead in scope reviews, represent at IDC/IDR’s and representation at MSRP
Experience / Skills Required:
- Degree Level Educated in an engineering discipline, ideally signalling
- Demonstrable experience working on rail-based signalling projects
- Recent experience delivering VHLC & TDM’s. Experience of other Interlocking systems will also be considered.
- Knowledge of Network Rail standards
- Valid PTS allowing you to work on the Network Rail Infrastructure
- Good skills on MS Word and Excel
- Full, valid Driving License
- Flexibility to work nights/ weekends as required
If you have the above experience and you are looking for a new, long term contract please get in touch with Danielle at Ford & Stanley.