Quality Assurance / QHSE Advisor (Stoke-on-Trent)
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum plus benefits
Are you looking for the an opportunity to be an "Integral Cog" in the Quality / QHSE activities across an established and expanding market leader in their field of Mechanical Engineering ?
Ford & Stanley Ltd, the renowned experts within manufacturing recruitment are working in partnership with a most prestigious component manufacturer to appoint a qualified and experienced Quality Assurance / QHSE Advisor.
To support Directors, Managers & Supervisors in discharging their QHSE responsibilities, providing advice, guidance & support as appropriate. To provide QHSE programme, audit & administrative support for the Assurance Manager, processing documentation and delivering work scopes as requested. To co-ordinate with departments in ensuring the accuracy and completeness of all documentation and records relating to the Health, Safety & Environmental systems throughout the Company with additional support to areas of Quality when require
Your base will be Stoke on Trent
- Provide, as appropriate, expert advice and support to the Executive Team, Managers, Staff and contractors
- Supports the integration of QHSE in the culture of the business and promotes high performance and continual improvement in this area
- Provide efficient and accurate administrative & operational support for the Assurance team in executing related strategies and plans across all facilities
- Give guidance & support with the maintenance of accurate and sufficient QHSE documentation to ensure company compliance with all regulatory & contractual requirements
- Assist with the formulation & delivery of the annual QHSE audit programme
- Work with other staff to develop and monitor measures and performance standards in relation to QHSE across the business
- Support the achievement of and maintain RISAS accreditation for the Company
- Support the development and maintenance of the company document control processes.
- Contribute to the tendering, evaluation and negotiation process for the award of contracts and service agreements as required
- Review non compliance and work with Assurance team to implement and monitor corrective action and revision to processes as appropriate
- To participate in the Company appraisal process maintaining at all times the levels of professional competency laid out in this Job Description
- Setting Organisational Culture and Values and Leading by example in the delivery of these
- NEBOSH Certification or HSE Qualification of a similar level.
- Competent Auditor to IRCA standards.
- Experience of working within an Engineering/safety critical environment.
We are looking to set up first interviews within the second two weeks of September with second interviews within a week following that. An offer to the successful applicant will be made within 3 days of second interview.
Quality Adviser, Quality Supervisor, Quality Assurance Engineer, QHSE, HSE, Health & Safety Advisor
- £35,000 - £45,000