Quality Inspector (Newport)
£25 - £28 per hour
Ford & Stanley Interim – The Recruitment Experts are on the look for a Quality Inspector to work for an international market leader in the design, manufacture, maintenance and supply of equipment and components for rail systems with presence across the globe in all continents.
The Quality Inspector is responsible for processing audits, writing documentation and coordinating activities to ensure that the quality of final-parts, products and sub-assemblies, is up to the highest standards.
- Manage quality projects to meet specific requirements and satisfy customers
- Participate in various improvement plans
- Be able to investigate and identify possible risks
- Give support for improving business processes to ensure high quality of products
- Support projects by facilitating adequate communication with all stakeholders
- Assist manufacturing with analysis and problem solving as needed
- Conduct analysis to produce indicators and presentations
- Be an agent of change to promote quality culture throughout the company
- Manage priorities in line with objectives
- Ensure personal compliance with all HSE legislation and HSE Company policy
- Be fully familiar and conversant with department and company policies, procedures and processes, ensuring all work and actions undertaken are in full compliance at all times
- Support other departments and carry out other duties as and when business requirements dictate as may be reasonably expected by the line manager
- Other ad-hoc duties and special projects as required.