Rail Quality Assurance Manager
North of England or Scotland
£45,000 - 50,000 per annum plus company car or car allowance
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Experts are supporting our award winning rail contractor client as they look to bring a Quality Assurance Manager in relation to maintaining ongoing business accreditations which are relevant to the rail industry.
Our client is a growing Tier 1 rail contractor and supplier to Network Rail, who have made huge strides in the rail industry over the years and have a great order book and contracts in place to ensure the growth is continued.
A vastly important value of our client is that they are maintaining recognised railway quality standards and therefore ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 accreditations are vitally important to be kept up to date and accurately implemented across the various offices and locations of our client.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a compliant Business Management System
- Maintain our clients SHEQ accreditations
- Be responsible for the maintenance of a robust monitoring system
- Identify and implement opportunities for improvement for business systems
- Promote awareness of legislative and industry quality standards to others
- Business development support
Essentials & Desirables
- An ability to demonstrate working knowledge of ISO standards 9001, 14001 & 45001 and ideally be an auditor in one of these accreditations
- A background ideally within rail, construction or plant supplier who understands Network Rail as a customer
- Happy to travel (likely 2 days per week every fortnight to various sites in the UK including Scotland)
- It would be desirable have an understanding of the RISQS accreditation
- NEBOSH qualification would be desirable
- North of England
- £45,000 +