Relationship Manager - Rail (Derby)
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Experts are looking for an exceptional Relationship Manager to join an established consultancy with a market leading position based in Derby.
You will have the opportunity to join an exciting organisation who provides unique services and software to the rail industry for rolling stock, infrastructure and electrifications. The company are growing year on year with nearly 40 years’ experience of bringing innovation to the industry. From the outset they have strived to revolutionize the way in which they deliver their consultancy services.
As an individual you will be responsible for existing client relationships, ensuring the customer receives a world class service and nurturing new client relationships.
- Primary contact for all the rolling stock activities
- Liaise with clients to establish new opportunities in the market
- Work closely with senior team to understand the market segmentation and develop an accurate forecast for future business activity.
- Develop client plans to identify, quantify and unlick new business opportunities.
- Maintain client database
- Awareness of competitor developments and activities.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual who has demonstrable account management experience, ideally within the rail sector. It is essential that you can effectively develop strong relationships both internally and externally to achieve the consistent high standards the organisation is used to.
- 2 year + Account Manager experience
- Commercial experience within the Rail industry
- Ability to build relationships – new & existing
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to travel
- Provide monthly reports
18th January 2019
- £35,000 - £45,000