Revenue Protection Manager (Benfleet)
£30,000 - £35,000
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Experts have partnered with an award-winning train operator who run services in the heart of the City of London through to the outskirts.
We are currently seeking an engaged and motivating Revenue Protection Manager to lead the Revenue Protection team, in a challenging but very customer focused environment.
As the Revenue Protection Manager you will be responsible for delivering against the revenue protection strategy, whilst maintaining a safe and secure environment for all staff and customers.
London / Essex
Role and Responsibilities
- Minimise the loss of revenue due to fraud and ticketless travel
- Ensure a fair and consistent level of customer service is delivered
- Manage performance of the teams
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Assisting with ad hoc tasks
The successful candidate must have previous experience of managing within an enforcement environment. Decision making and influencing is key as you must be able to use sound judgement to make informed decisions with the ability to influence effectively.
- Previous experience of working in a management or supervisory position
- Accuracy / attention to detail
- Strong communication skills – both verbally and written
- Initiative – take ownership of the work
- Plans and prioritises effectively
- People management – set clear expectations, creates energy & momentum and drives excellence and improvement.
23rd August 2019
- £25,000 - £35,000