Revenue Protection Solutions Manager (London)
£300 - £400 per day
Ford and Stanley Interim - The Rail Recruitment Experts are seeking a individual who has experience in developing plans and solutions to reduce revenue loss. Working closely with the train operating company and station teams to understand and generate solutions to loss of revenue due to ticket barriers not being used.
You will be working closely with teams from a busy train operating company and numerous rail stations to understand the reasons for ticket barriers being unmanned resulting in loss of fare revenue. You will be tasked with generating a project plan to reduce the number of occurrences and increase revenue from these stations.
The ideal candidate will be a natural problem solver who has experience putting together a project plan, investigating options and providing a business case to combat the problem.
3 months +
Role & responsibilities
- Collate data gathered by Project Field Assistants
- Explore all possible options to decrease/combat revenue loss in a business area
- Work closely with colleagues/stakeholders to provide full cost breakdowns
- Put together a robust business case
- Revenue protection project experience
- Natural problem solver
- Ability to think outside the box
- Rail/TOC experience is desirable
- Project Management qualification/time served experience