Revit CAD Technician (Salford)
£30 - £35 per hour
Ford & Stanley – The Recruitment Experts are recruiting on behalf of an expanding UK based Consultancy.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a MEP Revit Technician to join an expanding design and engineering consultancy that specialise in complex infrastructure, process and build environments across the whole project life cycle. Disciplines range from initial architecture to structural and civil, building services, high voltage and process engineering services, programme management and CDM consultancy, using the latest innovations in BIM (Building Information Modelling).
Salford Quays, Greater Manchester.
Role & responsibilities
- Developing together the strategies that deliver the highest quality comprehensive design service.
- Liaise with other team members in a multi-disciplinary environment to achieve building solutions to the customer brief
- Assist in the training and development of other members of the CAD team
- Contribute to the development of the CAD team as required by the CAD manager
- Ensure a safe working environment and that all equipment is fit for purpose
- Promote and achieve continuous improvement throughout the team
- Promote and achieve excellent service delivery in order to delight our customers
- Ensure quality of delivery when producing or updating CAD drawings to the CAD standards
- Ensure thorough checking and accuracy of deliverables and record documentation
- Produce schematic, general arrangement and detailed drawings in accordance with the relevant standards and procedures
- Maintain drawing records and ensuring accurate document control
- Communicate and collaborate with the other CAD disciplines
- Develop positive relationships with customers
- Contribute to cost of further works and resource plans
- Attend and occasionally present in-house CAD courses and seminars
- Keep up to date with design trends/competitor awareness /design techniques
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience using Revit Autodesk within Building Services. You will have a key eye for detail and strong leadership skills to support those less experienced.
- A minimum of 2-years’ experience using Revit
- Experience in Building Services
- Experience leading a team
- Relevant Engineering qualification
Other Job Titles
CAD Technician, Revit Technician, Building Services Revit Technician