Rolling Stock Project Manager (Chesterfield)
£38,000 - £45,000 per annum
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Experts are working with a local company with a very strong order book, a great reputation in the industry but are still considered as a sleeping giant in the market. However, with their new product ranges they are quickly becoming noticed by other manufacturers, TOCs and consultancies in the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Rolling Stock Project Manager to join an expanding business who produce cutting edge Rail Sanding machinery. Our Client has designed, developed and installed this machinery and is keen to ensure they remain Industry leaders in this technology, this is an opportunity to be part of an exciting period of growth.
Role & responsibilities
- Reporting to the Engineering Director.
- Manage a variety of projects, including factory-based component overhauls and full turnkey system designs and installations.
- Undertaking project and program governance, working closely with suppliers, consultants, customers and technical partners.
- Timescale management.
- Point of contract for customers once contracts are in place.
The ideal candidate will be an existing Project Manager/Program Manager/Production Manager within a manufacturing/production Rolling Stock environment. You will have a flexible approach to working and be a self-motivated individual with the ability to manage teams to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Rolling Stock engineering and/or project management experience within a manufacturing/production environment
- Experience managing project lifecycles
- Highly organised- ensure project deadlines are met
- A recognised project management qualification
- A demonstrable passion for engineering
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexibility & a dynamic approach to work
- Self-motivated individual
Knowledge of Rail Sanding systems- how they operate and the operational issues you may face
Friday 23rd November
- £35,000 - £45,000