Sales Administrator (Nottingham)
£17,000 - £19,000 per annum
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Experts are recruiting a Sales Administrator to join a leading global engineering company that supports their customers in the UK and Worldwide.
The main purpose of this role is to support the sales team with sales and marketing administration. You will have the opportunity to work in a busy/ enjoyable environment to increase brand awareness and to support lead generation activities, including identifying prospective clients, building relationships and promoting the company services.
Key Role and Responsibilities
- To build relationships with existing and/or prospective clients and promote the products and services.
- Market research – look for new ventures, is there a product that the company can bring on board that they aren’t currently supply to their customers.
- Produce marketing material.
The ideal candidate must have strong communication skills and not be afraid to pick up the phone to current clients. Ideally you would have experience working in a B2B environment however the client is open to individuals from a customer/ client facing environment, who are looking to utilise their current skills set in a new and exciting opportunity.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ambition and drive
- Attention to detail with accuracy
- Friendly and approachable
- Team player
- Proficient IT skills
- Manufacturing environment
- B2B sales
6th December 2018
- £15,000 - £25,000