Sales Executive (Derby)
£22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Are you an ambitious, driven, Sales Executive who is wanting to get their teeth stuck into a new challenge with a growing, forward-thinking, global Software and data services company based in Derby?
We at Ford & Stanley - The Technical Recruitment Specialists are currently seeking to speak to Sales executives with a strong background in outbound sales and who have a ‘can-do’ and passionate attitude to be responsible for supporting the business development department.
Our client is a global software and data services provider who have won awards for their innovative services and products.
You will have the opportunity to work in a busy and team-driven environment supporting business development opportunities, to increase our client's brand awarness to new clients including identifying prospective clients, building key relationships and promoting the company services. This role would suit somebody who has several year’s experience as a Sales Executive with previous experience making outbound calls and lead generation.
Your key responsibilities
- Perform telemarketing calls to identify, generate sales opportunities and book appointments in line with KPI’S.
- Work with the Business Development Manager and MD to convert prospects into meetings and then into revenue.
- Conduct prospecting via internal database and external sources
- Record progress and update internal records using CRM systems
- Develop, manage and chase pipeline and be able to forecast the likelihood of it converting to your line manager.
- Customer contact via incoming and outgoing calls and emails
- Deliver the best possible customer service every day.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Sales Executive dealing with B2B and outbound sales.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- The right individual must be customer-focused, driven and keen to get stuck in!
- Must be highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Be adaptable and be able to think outside the box.
Previous experience working within the software and data service industry.
- £15,000 - £25,000