Sales Manager (Birmingham)
£35,000 - £42,000 per annum plus car allowance, bonus and childcare scheme
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Specialists are recruiting for a Sales Manager for a global technology group in the energy, oil & gas, paper, raw materials and transport & automotive sector.
Do you want to play a major part in contributing to the growth of products in the power transmission market in the UK and Ireland? This is a great opportunity to work with a growing company in the UK who have over 150 years’ experience in selling products in the power transmission industry.
Location (s): Home based.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop sales and market share for complex products used in mechanical power transmission market sector.
- Identifying your clients requirements to understand there product need.
- Be aware of market trends and understand competitor’s technology and activities in the market.
We need an assertive, technical minded sales manager to drive solutions for this company and contribute to their overall growth.
- Proven track record on in application engineering or Technical Sales.
- A good understanding of how clients operate in terms of processes and systems.
- Occasional International travel included.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in this professionalism.
- A strong technical background.
- A degree, preferably in mechanical engineering
- Existing network knowledge within the Power Transmission Industry.
Likely Job Titles
Sales manager, Sales executive, Client Manager, Sales Supervisor, Commercial manager, Sales Leader.
- £35,000 - £45,000