Sales Manager - RF (South East England)
South East England
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Are you a experienced sales professional within RF? With a track record of selling into the Defence, Avionics and industrial sector? looking for the opportunity to join a highly established market leader? who are looking for an individual to join their team as they continue their successful growth across Europe.
Ford & Stanley - The Engineering specialists are recruiting for a Sales Manager who can drive long term sales growth in a £600 million-pound business who supply components and systems for electrical and optical connectivity globally.
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsibility for selling into the RF Space and Defence, Industrial Market including Medical, sensor devices, Industrial Equipment and broadcast.
- To assist Sales peer group in attainment of profitable, long term sales growthTo advise on, and position, new growth opportunities for all products, as per specific market segment strategy
- To manage the highest level of service to all customers, external and internal
- To plan and carry out Company policies to all phases of sales activity, personally or by delegation
The successful candidate must be passionate about sales, showing they have a confident and diplomatic manner when dealing with customers, a flexible attitude to problem solving to meet everyday challenges this role will bring.
- Experience in technical Field sales in a customer faced environment
- Experienced dealing with OEM's and system integrators or other sales channels within the UK
- Working with clients and stakeholder both internally and externally
- Must present a demonstrable record of accomplishment in winning new business
- Ability to plan and co- ordinate customer meetings
- Ability to communicant effectively internally and externally
- Willingness to sell outside home country (mainly Nordic region and Northern Europe)
- Plan and anticipate business conditions occurring in the market
Have a full understanding of the status of the market including:
- Open Quotes
- Open Orders
- Customer payment issues
- Overdue Orders
- Annual Price agreements
- Customer movement
- Some knowledge and experience using CRM databases
- Technical Qualifications (Electronic/ mechanical)
- Experience in technologies such as Fibre optics or Low frequency
Likely Job Titles
Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Sales Director, Head of sales, Area Manager, Key account Manager, Commercial Manager, Senior sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager.
- South East England
- £35,000 - £45,000