Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer (Stratford-upon-Avon)
Are you looking for the opportunity to be part of a diverse, well-established consultancy which can further enhance your professional development?
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Experts are recruiting a Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer for a consultancy which covers a variety of sectors based in West Midlands.
The role we are seeking to fill are those of engineering consultants with a background in civil engineering to support the delivery of design and solving engineering problems for our clients.
Role and responsibilities
- Undertake all aspects of infrastructure design work on a range of project sizes across the following sectors: Aviation, Public Sector, Rail, Power, defence and Life Sciences.
- Act as a technical authority for Infrastructure Design Baker Hicks Warwick.
- Contribute to the development and mentoring of junior staff and the continual improvement of our Infrastructure Design department capabilities.
- Keep up to date with drainage design trends / customer awareness / design techniques.
- Review specialist subcontractor’s supplier’s production drawings for technical compliance with design intent.
- Carry out technical design reviews/critiques of projects in progress.
- Represent Baker Hicks in external project technical meetings and site visits if required.
- Assist with developing staff by recommending appropriate training.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience of earthworks design, below ground foul and surface water drainage design, pavement design, external works and 3D underground services co-ordination.
- HNC/ HND Civil Engineering and / or recognised Engineering Degree
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Be proficient in Microdrainage
- Technically competent in all aspects of Infrastructure design and co-ordination
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Civil Engineer
- Chartered status
- Proficient in Civils 3D software and AutoCad
Likely Job Titles
Structural Engineer, Design Engineer