Senior Curriculum Lead For Leadership & Management (Birmingham)
£40,000 - £45,000
Do you hold a Management qualification and looking for an opportunity to inspire the next generation?
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Specialists are looking to recruit a Senior Curriculum Lead for Leadership & Management, who will have the opportunity to work with a prestigious FE provider in their state-of-the-art facility in Birmingham/Doncaster.
You will be responsible for the design, development and delivery of a range of engineering education programmes for the college. You will have the opportunity to be involved at the beginning of this exciting journey as the college are able to offer a unique opportunity to work in a dynamic environment with the college growing and evolving, providing excellent opportunities for career development and the scope to influence the future of the further education sector.
As the lecturer you will also have the opportunity to take ownership and deliver high quality teaching and learning.
- To deliver high quality and innovative teaching and learning in the subject of leadership and management, including development and deliveries for the full time and apprenticeship provision.
- Deliver high quality and innovative teaching and learning
- Provide outstanding learner environment which enables students to success beyond their expectations
- To ensure the curriculum offer meets the needs of students, employers and stakeholders now and in the future.
- Develop effective and implement assessment strategies to motivate learners and raise achievement
- Manage and monitor budgetary responsibilities
The successful candidate must hold a professional qualification and skills in management. You must also have the drive and passion to teach others, with the ability to work effectively with a wide range of audiences both within and outside the college.
Holds a management qualification – HND and above
Detailed knowledge and experience in management, ideally related to the transport sector.
Ability to be innovate
Able to lead, manage, resolve in a challenging and complex environment
Closing date: 6th September 2019
Likely job titles: Learning & Development Manager, Learning & Management Advisor
- £35,000 - £45,000