Senior Property Surveyor (Birmingham)
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Are you a chartered surveyor who has experience in property management?
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Experts are recruiting a Senior Property Surveyor to work for a prestigious transport group, who have won a 9-year franchise and understand there is commercial opportunity to deliver strategic growth.
This is a great opportunity for a Chartered Surveyor who has the capability to grow a retail portfolio within an established organisation.
You will be at the forefront of applying an innovative, dynamic and entrepreneurial approach to business development, growing the business in the West Midlands from £1.8 million to £3.4 million and in Liverpool from £100 thousand to £1.8 million.
As the Portfolio Manager you will be responsible for writing term of agreements, conducting surveys, tenant audits, reviews, legal procedures, notices, lease renewals and sub leasing.
Birmingham / often travel to Liverpool
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensure the property portfolio is continually aligned to the strategic retail plan and business objectives.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with internal and external clients, creating a sustainable partnership platform to drive revenue and enhance the customer experience.
- Responsible for all aspects of property management to include; writing heads of terms agreements, dilapidation surveys, tenant audit, rent reviews, legal procedures, S25 Notices, lease renewals and evaluations, NR sub leasing, landlord consents, utility surveys, energy performance certification, fire risk, tripartite leases.
- Responsible for marketing and letting of vacant property through effective channels.
- Provide assistance and holiday cover to the Senior Portfolio Manager.
- Work in partnership with Retail Managers to develop alliances to drive the bottom line and enhance the customer experience.
- Responsible for the delivery of financial KPIs, SLA’s and financial reporting.
- Responsible for internal / external audit (financial and non) compliance. RICS’ rules, regulations and guidance, station safety and security processes.
The successful candidate must be a Qualified Chartered Surveyor who has exposure to large-scale property management within the Retail sector and a consistent record of delivery. You must also have an understanding of service notice on the redvelopment act.
- Chartered Surveyor / RICS qualified
- Forward thinker
- Understands the redevelopment act
- Strategist innovator
- Proven negotiator and financially astute
- Proven track record of financial delivery in property management within the transport environment.
- Track record of delivery in a challenging financial climate.
8th July 2019
- £45,000 +