Senior Sales Account Manager - Rail
£55,000 - £60,000 per annum
Are you looking for the opportunity to add to the growth of a major established supplier to the rail industry and develop your career?
Ford & Stanley Ltd – The Rail Recruitment Experts are recruiting for a Senior Sales Account Manager - Rail who has experience of sales / commercial activities within the rail industry and the motivation to drive the company forward as well as the experience of leading a small team.
This role gives an excellent opportunity for professional development and to work for a business that is recognised as a market leader in its field and has a large order book.
Location: The position is home / office based and would suit someone who resides in and around the South Yorkshire area.
Role and Responsibilities:
- You will specifically be working within the rail industry and will develop and maintain effective relationships with the Management Team to ensure a cohesive team approach.
- Frequently out of office travelling within the UK and overseas.
- Develop annually for submission the company’s Sales and Direct Gross Margin Budget for approval.
- Contribute to the planning of long and medium term strategic direction of the business ensuring growth and financial success
- Lead the Account Management Team to deliver high levels of customer service responding promptly and effectively to customer enquiries ensuring agreements are kept
- Proven track record of sales and marketing at a senior management level
- Proven track record of new business development and diversification
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Proven track record of meeting key objectives and sales targets
- Proven leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower others to achieve objectives with a team approach.
- Comprehensive experience of budgetary control and able to understand financial reports
Other Job Titles: Sales Manager, Sales Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Account Manager, Key Account Manager
- £45,000 +