Senior Salesforce CRM Executive (London)
Are you a CRM Marketing specialist looking for a chance to shine by understanding customer behaviours and increasing ticket sales through strategic marketing CRM tactics?
Ford & Stanley are working with a London based Train Operating Company who have recently invested in a new CRM system based upon Salesforce which enables them to interact with the passengers in ways that were previously impossible. They require an individual who can think analytically, strategically and ultimately engage with a customer base in a sophisticated and targeted manner that will see improved ticket sales.
- To plan and deploy ongoing email marketing campaigns and to continuously develop the business’s e-CRM expertise and effectiveness.
- Work with the Marketing & CRM Manager to define and implement annual e-CRM marketing plan.
- Become the product owner and business expert in leveraging the supporting e-CRM platform
- Roll out the e-CRM marketing plan including newsletters, trigger programmes, win back/promotional campaigns and ad-hoc target campaigns
- Identify and deliver ongoing activity to increase CRM database
You will be experienced planning and delivering e-CRM marketing campaigns to increase customer engagement. You will be comfortable with being in a analytical environment but also be able to articulate finding and marketing plans.
- CRM system experience - Salesforce
- Strong communication skills – able to articulate marketing plans
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role