Senior Surveyor (Colchester)
£28,000 - £32,000
Are you an experienced Surveyor/ Senior Surveyor working in the rail, construction or land surveying industries, who is wanting to be part of a 5-Billion-pound track renewals program based in the South of England for an industry leader?
We have a fantastic opportunity in Colchester area for an experienced Surveyor/ Senior Surveyor!!
We at Ford and Stanley - the Technical Recruitment Specialists are currently seeking to speak to Surveyors based in the Colchester as our client is looking to increase their survey team to support with servicing this major contract win, which will be keeping the team busy for up to the next 10 years
Is this you?
our client who is a main contractor and supplier into Network Rail and who offers a cradle to grave service of design, survey, installation, and maintenance for major infrastructure rail projects in the UK.
This role would suit somebody who has several year’s experience as Surveyor who has a background in Land Surveying in construction or rail.
- Support the Project Manager - Surveying as directed in the undertaking of complex site surveys
- Be able to determine the most appropriate manner of the survey in the planning and execution of surveys.
- Complete and deliver land, overhead line, railway and gauging surveys
- Establish calibration and maintenance regimes for all survey equipment
- Establish survey monitoring regimes
- Carry setting out activities in accordance with design drawings and scheme plans
- Lead and coach Engineering Surveyors in all site surveys
- At least 3 years’ experience working as Surveyor in Rail, construction or land surveying industries
- Experienced in Total Station, Platform gauge, Laser Sweep, GPS, Heights and staggers gauge, Mephisto, Automatic and digital levels, Laser scanner.
- Must be competent in Topographical and detailed surveying.
- Track Measuring Devices
- Trimble Business Software / Leica GEO Office
- AutoCAD / Microstation
- Bentley Railtrack / MX Rail
- COSS / SWL1
Likely Job titles
Surveyor, Land surveyor, Setting out engineer, Senior Surveyor, Lead Surveyor
- £25,000 - £35,000