Senior Test Engineer (Hemel Hempstead)
£27,000 - £32,000 per annum
Are you looking for an experienced Senior Test Engineer looking to take the next step working with an established organisation who are renowned for their mark of excellence in over 172 countries?
Ford & Stanley – The Engineering Recruitment Specialists are looking for a Senior Test Engineer who wants to join a specialist team who inspire excellence across the globe?
This is an opportunity to join our clients Testing Laboratories in Hemel Hempstead, working as a Senior Test Engineer within the Personal Safety team working PPE and Respiratory products. You will be responsible for managing multiple projects. Moreover, you will be an integral relationship builder for key clients, communicating with all levels within a company from technicians to directors. This role is perfect for an engineer who is mechanically biased and can apply their technical ability in a client focused role.
About the role
- You will be supporting the Team Manager
- You will be responsible for providing quotations, managing chargeable Testing Projects, planning of Test workload through the laboratory.
- You will also be supporting the team manager with alignment with Lean Metrics, supervising test work on a defined range of products to agreed quality, standards and timescale.
- In addition, you'll review, accurate and completed test reports and contribute to evaluating test products primarily for safety, efficiency, fit for purpose and/or bespoke customer requirements.
- Previous experience testing on mechanical products
- 2 year’s experience working in a mechanical test engineer role
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourceful and solution orientated
- Must have strong project management skills are a must
- Are you Qualified to at least BTEC/ HND/ HNC or NVQ in mechanical engineering?
- Experience with standards would be desirable
- Hemel Hempstead
- £25,000 - £35,000