Software Developer (Coventry)
£45,000 per annum
Are you a Software Developer looking to joining one of the most recognisable automotive companies in the world? Who are at the forefront of the green technology movement and currently manufacturing fully electric cars for their clients across the globe?
Ford & Stanley – The digital Recruitment specialists are looking for a Software developer to join their prestigious client based in Coventry
The Software Developer role focuses on delivering technological solutions necessary to support the vehicle manufacturing process and supporting systems. The role is required to be part of a small multiskilled development team, developing internal systems, often Integrating with bespoke Manufacturing Information Management Systems.
All aspects of system design will be undertaken including, management, design, development, implementation, documentation and support. The role requires the candidate to be personable, flexible and able to fit into a small development team, working within internal process controls and management systems.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Be responsible for the technical delivery of the full systems development life cycle, ensuring comprehensive, timely and quality outcomes
- Review requirements, functional specifications and testing strategies, offering / recommending alternative technical solutions.
- Provide a “Hands on approach” to technical and peer reviews
- Analyse and respond to all system issues and find appropriate robust resolutions when required
- Work closely with the Senior Business Analyst shaping developments
- Support process conception and re-engineering initiatives
- Documentation, support the development of specifications with clear communication
Personal Qualities and Attributes
- Organised and have a structured approach to the delivery of projects
- Able to work day to day with stakeholders to produce functional projects
- Ideally you should possess significant knowledge of development design principles
- Possess knowledge of database concepts specifically MSSQL
- Experience in a variety of programming languages and techniques, being able to suggest the most appropriate to satisfy requirements
- Be able to take part in the design of technical solutions and integration
- The ability, confidence and tact necessary to challenge and put forward new ideas
- Should have proven experience in delivering projects
- Should have experience of being part of a small IT team, responsible for delivering and
- Self-starter, who will own the quality and delivery of their work, from conception to delivery
- Small IT teams require a cross section of skills, as well as being highly proficient as a Developer, your wider skills may be required to support the business during occasions of high demand.
- Knowledge of modern front-end framework such as Angular
- Applicants should be educated to at least HNC level, in a relevant IT discipline,
- Experience of delivering solutions on a regular basis and can demonstrable examples of solutions developed
- £45,000 +