Solidworks Design Engineer (Derby)
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Are you an individual who seeks a creative, varied Design position where no day is the same?
Ford & Stanley- The Rail Recruitment Experts are seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer to work for a family ran business based in the heart of Derby who are Industry leaders in their field.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Engineer who has creative flare and enjoys a role that offers variety. You will be working for a well-established Clock Manufacturer who design and create bespoke pieces for a wide variety of high profile customers Worldwide.
This position is based close to Derby city centre, occasional customer visits may be required.
Role and Responsibilities
- Using Solidworks to design and detail products down to component level utilising a variety of materials and techniques.
- Using Solidworks to design and detail large scale feature clocks.
- Generation of model’s, assemblies and detail drawings.
- Liase with internal and external suppliers and customers.
- Work closely with the shop floor engineers to ensure projects are.
You will be a highly motivated, confident individual who enjoys working both autonomously and in a team environment. You will have a creative flare and passion for Design and enjoy creating bespoke pieces which will mean no two days are the same and you must have the ability to work using your own initiative.
- A minimum of 4-years Solidworks experience required
- A background in Mechanical/Electro engineering in a light engineering environment
- An eye for detail and takes pride in their work to ensure the end product is designed to the customers requirement and aesthetically pleasing.
- Keen to learn and develop existing skills.
- A degree in Engineering or time served.
- Customer service/ client facing experience.
- A degree in Engineering
- Structural knowledge/experience
Friday 20th July
- £25,000 - £35,000